Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Weekend of Sports

Our stake has had problems with good sportsmanship in the past. So instead of having months of sports, they have condensed it into a weekend tournament. I don't know how healthy and safe it is to have old men who don't normally exercise, come out and play basketball for 2 days straight!!! But they seem to have a good time, even if they can't move for a week after. (: I love you Mark!
Mark is on the far left, his brother Greg has the ball, and my sister-in-law Angie's brother is in the black tee-shirt and white shorts. Mark's team took first place over all, but I think he would have really liked to win this game against his brother.
We went to Greg and Angie's for the Superbowl. Good food, good tv, good surround sound, and most of all good company. Thanks for hosting Greg and Angie!
I took the kids home at half-time to put them to bed. Mark stayed to watch the game. I think maybe Dave would have appreciated it if I would have taken Mark home too.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

To funny about the basketball! Kris can relate. Last weeks game he came home and said, "Honey, I can't feel my legs." He said that he hung in there for the first half, but the second half he was all butterfingers! The sad thing is all the guys in our ward do play and are all in shape- but Kris! One of these times, I'm afraid I'll end up at the ER because he had a heart attack!

Jennifer said...

I was just wondering what Mark is doing to poor Dave.

And help, I want to come there too!