Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lead me Guide me

Kasidee is very excited about reading. She loves to show everyone that she can read the word list on her paper. This is probably the 20th time we have heard them.

Addison wants to be just like Kas, so she grabbed her paper. And if you listen close, she is saying words to I Am a Child of God. This morning Addison was "reading" a book to Bailey, and I heard "you better watch out, Santa coming, better not cry, coming to town." (all in a reading voice, no singing involved)

It is so fun to watch your kids learn and grow!

(Oh, please ignore the chaos in the background.)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't know what is more entertaining- listening to Kasidee and Addison or watching Angie go-go-go. :)

Anonymous said...

I love how Addison comes in wearing the same thing! That's so cute them reading!

Suzy Q said...

I love that your house is as calm as mine. Those girls are so cute. Where are they doing Gymnastics?

Over The Hills said...

Way to go Kasidee and Addison you are growing up so fast. Addi, I still haven't got to hear you sing me a song!!

Angie said...

They are doing tumbling at the Y.