Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hide and Go Seek

These are my mom's dirty clothes cupboards. They made perfect hide and go seek spots. Kind of smelly if you ask me.

Well that concludes our fun trip to WA. I don't think we could of had a better time. The weather was beautiful, we got to see so much family, and the kids had fun 24/7! Thank you mom and dad for making the visit so special and for creating so many fun memories that our kids will always remember. Thanks Cory and Lori for making the effort to come while we were there. Thanks Dustin for being the best brother and uncle in the world. And thanks Aunt Karen for driving 12 hours to come, we loved seeing you and your kids! Grandma Taylor, you are a trooper for braving the trip, we love you! Brian, you were very missed!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, those are cute pictures. Cute! I want to come to Washington too! Help!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

It looks like such a fun trip. I'm glad you are back.

Lelani said...

Awwww, sweet. Your family reminds me a lot of mine. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

How fun that you got to go home!