Friday, July 17, 2009

A surprising good day...

I turned 28 yesturday. Birthdays as you get older just aren't that big of a deal. I still had to wake up and do dishes, clean up the house, and throw in a load of laundry. I wasn't expecting to have such a wonderful day.
I started out by getting a babysitter and getting my nails filled (thanks Christian). My neighbor brought over yummy brownies and a beautiful serving bowl (I am always borrowing hers), Mark came home early and brought my favorite P.F. Chang's chocolate cake with him (good job homie), he took the kids to the store and they all picked out very thoughtful gifts for me (Parker wanted to get me flowers, Kas got me an oil smelling thing, and Addison got me a basket to put my makeup in.), my sister-in-law was very thoughtful and gave me a cute skirt, and my good friend gave me a stationary set. Then Mark took us all out to dinner so I didn't have to cook. I also got several fun phone calls wishing me happy birthday. Thank you everyone for making it such a great day! 28 turned out to be a great birthday!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Bowman family said...

I did not know it was your birthday---Happy Birthday!!! Wow, I wish my next birthday was still under 30---

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Happy Happy Birthday! You deserve everything fabulous about your day.

Cami Eyre said...

Glad it was such a good day! Happy Belated!!

heidi_eatschuno said...

Happy Birthday! Your family sounds great. Maybe someday I'll meet those kids of yours. Tell Mark that I said hi.

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Angie! Looks like you had a great day!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Feliz Cumpleanos! Sorry we never got a chance to meet up while we were in washington. Trips are just too fast and too busy.

Amanda Richardson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Ann said...

Happy Late brithday Angie! i hope your doing great!!!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Pregnancy agrees with you because you look great! I love all of your family pictures. What great memories. I can't wait for your ultra-sound. I have a big bin of boy clothes with your name on it.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...a little late :) It was good to see you while you were up...hope you're feeling good :)

Melissa said...

Happy belated birthday...glad to see it went so great for you. =-)