Monday, August 24, 2009

Starting over...AGAIN

Parker and Kasidee started school today. Kindergarten again. We knew when we started them last year that we would have them repeat, but I hope we made the right decision. I don't think Kasidee minded at all, but Parker wasn't so sure about all of his friends moving on, and he was staying behind. We might be paying for years of therapy.



Kasidee was very excited to wear her new clothes. Can you get any tinier?!?!? "Stretch" pants are baggy on the girl!






Parker wasn't sure about being in a different class than his sister. I think he is really going to miss her!








Parker is getting so big! I bought small socks for him, because everything we buy is small, but we brought them home and he couldn't even get them over his heal. We have graduated to medium!!!




Bailey wanted her picture taken. She had to have a backpack to carry around this morning too.

Addison also posed for the camera. She is excited to start preschool next week! They are all growing up...just in time to have another baby around! (:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute backpacks! I can't believe Bailey's hair! (Can she share a little with Logan?) You'll have to tell me all about how the twins did without each other today!

Lelani said...

very cute!!!!

Brooke said...

They look cute and ready for school!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your kids really are growing! I guess I haven't seen them lately!

Unknown said...

What cute kiddos! Especially my favorite twinners! I can't believe they are in school! Too bad we don't live closer, because then I could watch all of them while you go to your doctor appts. That is funny that people are so amazed. Haven't they ever seen Jon & Kate plus 8?

Alison said...

That last comment was from me. I didn't realize that my sis-in-law was logged into my computer.

Over The Hills said...

I'm behind the time to take a peek at the blogs. Yah!! School is starting again. Fun pictures. Mom