Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If your daughter sat in pee at the library today...

Please don't read this post, because it was my daughter who peed on the chair.
We had waited too long, and then we were waiting for our turn in the restroom.  I shouldn't have let her sit at the kid's computers while we were waiting, but I did.


When the bathroom was available, I went to grab Bailey, and she had already had an accident.  Bummer!!!
Well, we ran into the bathroom to clean up, and I realized I didn't have any clean underwear or pants.  Double Bummer!!!
So we put on her wet underwear, no pants, and grabbed paper towels to clean up the mess by the computer.  To my utter shock and horror, there was a little girl sitting in my daughter's pee, with her mom standing right behind her.  What do I do?!?!?

So I took the cowardly lion approach and ran!!!  I grabbed the kids, (Bailey without and shoes, because I wasn't going to waste time looking for them), and got out of the library as fast as I could.
I know what some of you are thinking, why not fess up and clean up my daughters mess?  Well, I panicked ok!!!  I couldn't face that mom and tell her, "I'm sorry, but your daughter is now drenched in my daughter's pee."  I don't think that would have gone over very well!
My kids are all going to be very sad when we go to the library next time and there is a picture of us on the door, banning us forever!
I'm really sorry, if you happen to read this post, and you were the innocent little girl who sat in my daughter's pee!

8 comments:

Marissa said...

ha ha....I would have panicked too. Another funny story to put under your belt!

MalGal said...

Hilarious story!!!!!! Hey, I need your email so i can invite you to my blog.

Karen said...

I only have 5 words for you...Girl after my own heart!!!But as for the other little girl, I hope she still is in potty training mode or no is going to believe her!LOL

Suzy Q said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Seriously LOL!

Anonymous said...

eewwww! But that's hilarious! I would have done the same thing!

Lelani said...

you cracked me up ... lol

Calvert's Calling said...

Hmmm, that may or may not have happened to us at a McDondald's playset recently. I took the cowardly approach too and ran!

Anonymous said...

lel, srry for u getting banned. huge rainstorm at my house. .-.