Monday, September 13, 2010

Just an Average Saturday

Our Saturday started out early with a few visitors...
We had Cowgirl Kas...
Who always wakes up with a smile, and can't wait to eat.
Darth Vader stopped in for some waffles...
And princess Addison, who would much rather have cold cereal than waffles.
Bailey didn't wake up early enough to dress up for breakfast.
Reilynn didn't dress up either, but can you believe she is eating cold cereal already?!?!?
After breakfast, everyone enjoys not rushing out the door for school.  They actually enjoy each other for a little while, while I get time to do some Saturday chores in peace.
More playing...
Still more playing...
Crash on the floor for a quick power nap...
More playing...
A little mischievousness...
And then everyone crashes...and I mean everyone!

3 comments:

Suzy Q said...

You called Reilynn Bailey. :) I mean, I know I do that every day, but I'm not sure I've done it on my Blog. :)

Karen said...

I second the 1st comment from suzy Q Common Lady get with the program!I think this puts me back in the running for #1 mom!lol

Angie said...

Thanks...it's official, I am losing my mind!