Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun Family Night

 We had a really fun family night last Monday.
 Both Mark and I thought we needed to focus on personal prayers, it is a crazy world, and they need every advantage they can get!
 It seems like when it is time for bed, I have met my limit, and we rush, rush, rush, to get into bed.
 So we thought prayer rocks would help the kids, and mom and dad, to remember personal prayers.
 The kids had a lot of fun personalizing their rocks, and I have noticed the rocks really helping this week! The kids are remembering to say their prayers.
 Reilynn really wanted to paint a rock, she didn't understand why she was being left out.  Life just isn't fair!
 Everybody looked so cute huddled together on one sheet, in their big aprons and shirts, that I had to capture the moment.
Not all family nights are quite so picture perfect...but we are trying, and when you have one success it feels amazing!

1 comment:

Karen said...

All right....You win the greatest mom award! But really ..I am so proud of you!! Love ya