Thursday, October 21, 2010

Look how cute!

Look how cute!  My neighbor found a cute website with these pumpkins.  I decided to try and make some cute pumpkins instead of buying the real ones that just rot on my porch.
 Addison and Bailey thought it was really fun painting.
 "Moooom, stop taking my picture!
 Bailey was in charge of the stems.  She put on a ton of paint...but it ended up looking textured...(Note to self, let Bailey help next time.)
 I thought they turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself.
Here is my front porch.  I have to brag for a second...I made all my fall decorations.  Go me!  Ok, I'm done now.

8 comments:

Erika said...

Love them! We have so much scrap wood in the garage, I'm definitely going to make at least one.

Cami Eyre said...

LOVE your pumpkins! And how fun to let your girls help! I just might copy them some day :)

The Marchant's said...

You are soooo crafty! I forgot!

Jenny said...

Now I'm really sad I couldn't make it to your house!! Those turned out so super cute :)

Over The Hills said...

Very cute pumpkins!!! But the helpers were even cuter!! Mom

Michelle said...

Those are super cute. I've been wanting some of those for Christmas :). Oh wait- you could make Christmas packages like that! You could make them for me! I loved your FHE painting pictures too. That was a cute idea. You have to document the FHE's that you put a lot of energy in to because kids grow up and forget...or with the younger ones you need to remind yourself that you used to have that energy. :)Now hurry up and come back now that Jennifer is coming! Oh and wait, that phone message was super cute. Sending a little package was definitely worth those cute little voices on the phone. I'm glad Parker likes his shirt. I told Josh. When we order a few more I'll send Mark one too.

Suzy Q said...

You crack me up!

Melanie Rossi said...

you go girl! Those are really cute!