Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Decade

 We were little kids...it's hard to believe our parents allowed us to get married!!!  But they were very trusting, and I think they saw what a great pair we would make!
 I love the country song (Yes, I am comparing my life to a country song...isn't that why they write them?!!), I Thought I Loved You Then by Brad Paisley.  It talks about different moments in their lives, and how you didn't think you could love the other person any more than you did at that moment...but the love just keeps growing.
 I thought I loved Mark 10 years ago, but I love him so much more now.  He is the kindest, most loving, most thoughtful person I know.  He puts his kids and his wife above himself every single time.  I have learned so much from him, and he continues to make me want to be better!
 (I had to throw in these pictures of our families.  Look how everyone has changed, especially my little brothers, who are not so little anymore.)
 Thanks for keeping me sane in all the insanity!
 Thanks for keeping me smiling on those days when all I want to do is cry.
Thanks for being my best friend!  I can't wait for another decade with you!

8 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

Thanks for making me feel old! :) To quote another country song, "remember when" we were young college kids a trip to Idaho Falls in Allyson or Heidi's car was something to look forward to? Or when I randomly saw you and Shannon at Snoqualmie Falls the summer before you guys both got married? I'm so glad we're all still in touch now. Thanks blogger!

Crystal Taylor said...

Wow, congrats on 10 years! That means ours is coming up soon. You guys are so cute together.
Seems like yesterday we were at USU:)

Ashley Ann said...

Happy Anniversary! I had to comment because I can't believe how little Brian was when you guys got married! That is such a cute family picture!

Debbie said...

congratulations!!! I totally agree with you on the country song. It is so true. It will be 32 years next week for us and it just keeps getting better. Just keep enjoying the journey. Love You guys.

Melissa said...

Congrats to the two of you!

Lelani said...

Ah, so sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats you two! You are the best couple I know and we love both of you!

Karen said...

Wow ten years! You guys are old!!You both look so young and innocent but I know better! The next ten get even better, take it from someone who knows! Less hair, more chins, no more diapers, kids are dating and driving. Aren't you looking forward to the next ten!! You too can be like me!! Yeah.

Over The Hills said...

Is this the same Mark we know???? Just kidding!! We are happy when our kids are happy!!! Love you Happy 10 years!! Mom