Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mom Day!

On this Mother's Day...
 I am so grateful to a mother-in-law who I love to visit.  I love that I miss her when I haven't talked to her in a while.  I am grateful that I have a mother-in-law who has made me a part of her family.  Thanks Judy, I love you!
I am grateful to have a mother who has taught me to look for the positive in every situation.  She taught me there is nothing I can't do if I put my whole heart and soul into it, and involve my Savior.  Thanks mom, I love you!


And on this Mother's Day, I am very thankful to be a mom to these 5 hooligans!  They make my life crazy, and sometimes I don't know whether we will make it through to the next day, but I couldn't live without them.  I am humbled every day that Heavenly Father entrusted them to me.  They put up with a lot, and they love me in spite of all my weaknesses.
I hope you all got a slobbery kiss from someone special today.
Happy Mom's Day!

No comments: