Friday, May 6, 2011

How is it possible?

 I was putting groceries away, of which consisted of a box of soda, rootbeer to be exact.  I don't even like rootbeer, I got it for the kids.  Lesson learned, only Diet Coke from here on out!
One of the cans fell onto the tile and exploded everywhere....and I mean everywhere!!! 
Bailey was standing right there, saw that I was very frustrated as I was trying not to cry (it had been one of those days), and she said, "Mom, I didn't touch it, it was your fault."
Thanks Bailey, that helps me feel much better.
I am going to be finding rootbeer for the next 10 years!

2 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Ohh! Out of the mouth of babes. I love that she pointed the finger at you, that cracks me up.

We left a can of root beer in our car in Utah in the winter. It froze over night and exploded in our car. All was good with root beer slush, until the day warmed up and we realized where the slush we missed had melted.

The Marchant's said...

Ahhhh- the straw that broke the camels back. I hate those days! "Did the spilled root beer really make you cry?!!!" I can't tell you how many times I've been on my hands and knees cleaning up a spill at the end of the day- trying not to cry! I miss you!