Monday, May 9, 2011

My Sweet Angel...oh wait

We were at Parker's last baseball game on Saturday, and I had taken Bailey to the bathroom around the corner.  Kasidee went up to Mark and said, in her sweet nonchalant voice:
"Dad, where the hell is mom?"
Mark, doing a double take, stunned to hear that word come out of such a sweet little mouth said, "WHAT?!?!?"
Again, like she hadn't said anything wrong, "Where the hell is mom?"

They continued to have a little chat...but, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?  She did NOT hear that from me! I am blaming my Aunt Karen! :)

4 comments:

Tara said...

That is HILARIOUS! Kids say the funniest things!

Elise said...

Too good...I love it!

Mira Crisp said...

HI! I am new to your blog and I wanted to say that this photo is sooo cute! :)

The Marchant's said...

Whatever- you totally have a potty mouth!!!:)