Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Break a Leg


Dustin, Cory and I surprised my mom...can you tell?!?
Plane ticket...$400,

Car rental...$20,
 Locking the keys in the rented car and calling the locksmith...$55,
 Seeing my mom almost have a heart-attack, hyperventilate, and bawl her eyes out...PRICELESS!!!
 I did her stage make-up for her, fun.
 Cute and talented cast of the show....(Oklahoma by the way)
 We really missed Brian, but it was fun to have a moment with my brothers.
 The Kilpatricks came too.  It was very fun to catch up with them.
 The 3 hour time difference from WA to WA DC was a killer for poor Dustin!
And I also was able to see my cute cousin Heather and her family. 

It was a very short weekend with a lot of traveling time, but I had so much fun!  Love you mom!

1 comment:

Lelani said...

this is great! I remember doing the same thing with my brothers, except we arrived in the middle of the night (my dad knew), snuck into the house, into their room, and tickled her feet to wake her up. I thought for sure she would have her first heart attack .... my dad couldn't stop laughing. :)