Monday, April 9, 2012

The gang

 This is the real us...

 I love that Kasidee will still let me get away with matching dresses.  She isn't in the I'm-too-cool stage yet, thankfully!
 I think this picture describes each one of our kids to a tea:  Sweet Kas, little miss attitude Bailey, then we have our little follower who is trying so hard to be just like her older sisters, Addison (who decided she liked the name Maddie better than her own so she signs school papers with that name now), and I'm way too cool for this now mom and I hate my new clothes because they are too big and don't fit right Parker.

Here are their individuals:
 Kasidee (8 years old)
 Addison (5 years old)
 Bailey (3 years old)
 Reilynn (2 years old)
 Parker (8 years old)
That's the gang. 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Could they seriously be any cuter?!! One handsome boy in the middle of all those darling girls - love it! :)

Nicole said...

My daughter is 2 and her name is Reilynn. :) Interesting to see someone else who spelled it like I do!

Lelani said...

The kids are SO beautiful. Love them and miss them. Now, I think Parker needs a brother ... :P