Saturday, April 7, 2012

Make Up...

 This is why I have been MIA lately...
 They take baseball very seriously in our city!  A practice (sometimes 2), batting practice, and a game every week.
 We are going to be starting up on 2 games a week pretty soon too.
 I will say that the sport is growing on me.  At first, let's just be honest...
 I HATED BASEBALL!
 But watching Parker step up to the plate and make contact with the ball, or catch a ball fielding, is pretty awesome!  I'm glad he is having fun!
 Reilynn is at a fun age this year for Easter.  She has quickly put 2 and 2 together...
 These little plastic eggs are awesome!  They always have something yummy in them!  Get as many as you can in your bucket!!
 Bailey is already an old pro.
 Here is the primary Easter Egg Hunt.
 And then we went to the community Easter Eggstravaganza today.
 Complete with bounce houses,
 face and hand painting,

 sidewalk chalk,
 a good old-fashioned egg toss,
And lots of candy! 

Hope you all have a very Happy Easter!  I can't wait for the Easter bunny to bring the new Sunday dresses and clothes tomorrow...cute cute cute!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute Parker and cute girls! I love your blog and feeling like I know what's going on with you guys. We miss you!

Lelani said...

cute kids!!! man, everything looks so GREEN!!!! :)