Sunday, April 3, 2011

Better Late than Never

 During spring break I took the kids to the rodeo with some friends who were willing to brave the "kids free" day.
 I think if you go expecting a big crowd, it's not as bad as you think it is going to be.
 The kids loved the petting zoo...
 Reilynn wasn't even scared of all the animals.
 I don't know what exactly this large disgusting thing is, but it was pretty dirty and hairy...HAND SANITIZER!!!
 Then because we got in for free, the kids all received 10 tickets to spend on the rides of their choice.  Sadly, that was only 2 rides at the most, but they enjoyed every second.
 I like the rodeo.  I like all the animals, all the kids walking around in FFA jackets, running the stroller through cow manure, smelling anything and everything you can possibly fry...however, I think I am partial to smaller county fairs. 
If you haven't ever been to a county fair, I recommend you try. 
Don't get me wrong though, we had a great time at the rodeo.  We will be going back next year.  My goal is to have a great pair of cowgirl boots to wear next year.  YeeHaw!

1 comment:

Karen said...

COWGIRL BOOTS...Can we all say..REDNECK:)