Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Latest and Greatest...

My kids have decided making "chalk sand" is the best thing since sliced bread.
 They take the chalk and grind it down on the cement to make chalk dust, then they scoop it into ziploc bags...Then I get to have bags of chalk dust everywhere, occasionally throwing one or two away unnoticed so they don't take over my life.
 This occupied 5 little girls for literally almost 2 hours...who knew chalk sand was so exciting?!?!
Warning:  what I am about to tell you could be hazardous to your house and consequently your day...but I also brought out a bucket of water and some old paint brushes, they made chalk paint with their dust...even more hours of entertainment!
My sidewalk, garage, brick grout, and fence will never be the same! :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

Angie,

Could you pretty please email me your email address to jodylong82@gmail.com? My sister is currently pregnant with twins and they will most likely be born way early resulting in weights similar to your twins when they were born. I need to ask you some questions.
Thanks my dear! Jody

Suzy Q said...

I love the fact that kids craziness turns into Moms blessings.