Thursday, October 16, 2008

"A Dress"


Today the kids came home from school with a little bit of homework. They were suppose to write their address 5 times. Well, P and K were not very happy about doing it. So we got a little creative and sat outside and looked at the number on our house while we wrote that part. Then we walked down to the street sign while we wrote that part. I thought I was being a pretty good mom...and then we walked back in the house and Kasidee said, "Mom, now do we get to make a dress?" My daughter doesn't even know what an address is. Talk about great parenting skills. I did have a good laugh though.

5 comments:

Lelani said...

HA HA HA that was really funny ... and cute!

Melissa said...

Leave it to Kasidee to think that up. The girls did a great job on Sunday. Thank you for all the effort you put forth in your calling. I don't think many realize how great you are with all the kids.

Elise said...

Hilarious! Kids say the darndest things.

Jennifer said...

Now that my comments are being allowed, I have a lot of catching up to do! Now then, Kasidee is funny. And I'm with her, what fun is it to write down your address? Lame! Making dresses would certainly be more exciting...

2HOTINUTAH said...

You are a stay at home mom? What are you wearing? In your wedding photo's you look hot, but after all those kids.....what is your hip size?