Wednesday, October 29, 2008

There's no place like home...

My dad had surgery on his back, so Mark (being the best husband ever) surprised me with tickets home. He worked out taking care of Parker and Kasidee so I could go home and be with my mom and dad.

Lawn mower rides are always a highlight. It's the simple things in life that are the best.
I love seeing my grandma and grandpa. I miss them so much! I got to cut my grandma's hair for her.



It was so beautiful everwhere, I had to pull over and take some pictures. That is Saddle Mountain in the distance.

That is my parents house, if you can see it. They live in the most beautiful country ever. My dad says it is "God's country," and I think I'd have to agree.


Addison was plum tuckered out, the 2 hour time change is a killer.


Grandma thought that Addison was still a little girl. She has grown up since the last time you saw her grandma.

It was also so much fun seeing Heather and her cute kids! I miss her! I also got to get together with Emily, Ashlee and Courtney. But of course, I forgot to get a picture. It was fun seeing you guys.

Wow, Bailey is getting so big!




Grandma, Addison, and Bailey were having a tea party in the rocks.
We had so much fun at home. Addison has never been one on one with grandpa and grandma before. She loved being the center of attention. Thanks to Heather's husband, Josh, for making the 6 hour round trip to come get me from the airport. And a big thanks to my mom and dad for putting up with us for a weekend, we love you so much!




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun!! But hey! Addison IS still a little girl! What are you talking about?? She is the same age as Mason and I refuse to believe he is not my little baby. Rude!

Michelle said...

And it's okay if she still uses a bottle :). I hope your Dad is doing well. I bet your mom had a blast with having you home. You guys do live far away from them. Now if you move back to Arizona, it is much closer! Cute pictures. Bailey is so cute! How much does she weigh?

Angie said...

It was good to see you. I hope you visit more often, and next time we can spend a little bit more time together. Have a wonderful Halloween!

Lelani said...

Awww, sweet!!!! I'm glad you got to go and that things are okay with your dad. I called Mark because I was worried. Enjoy them while they're still little ... babies, really. :-)

Suzy Q said...

How fun for you!! We really need to chat more so we know where eachother is. And yes, you obviously did grow up a country girl. I'd buy your parents home in a minute!!