Friday, October 10, 2008

Hair, hair, everywhere...



Ok, I know, strange pictures, just let me explain. I chopped my hair off, but I had to do some fixing this morning. I liked the length, but I have way too much hair. The hair in the sink is all the thinning I had to do so I wouldn't have a mushroom head. Anyway, it is always fun to have a new style to play with. I like having short hair in the winter. Most people think the opposite. But long hair is more flattering with lower necklines in the summer, and you can pull it up so much easier. Short hair is cuter with turtle-necks (not that you wear those a lot in Texas) and scarfs (not that you wear those in Texas either). Ok, I am done rambling. New. Short. Fun.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute! But did you really have to go and post the picture of the hair in the sink?? Gross, Angie. Gross.

Leslie said...

oh i totally love it!! your hair looks awesome no matter what. we say about audrey's "it's a force of nature." yours is the same way. so pretty!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Look at you sporting those skinny jeans and hot mama hairdo at the primary program today. You look great!

Debbie said...

I think it looks dang cute. I totally agree with you. There's nothing like a new cut and style to make you feel great. And heaven knows we deserve it. This mamma business is a lot of work. But it is so worth it :0)

Angie said...

Definatly Cute! You have inspired me to cut my hair. I see what you mean about the long hair and clothing with hoods and turtlenecks. Just today I wore a sweater and my hair down, and it bugged me all day. I could wait to get home and put it up! Thanks for the inspiration

Michelle said...

Your hair always looks cute and you always know different things to do with it. How did your primary program go? Are you still the chorister?

Erika said...

I noticed your cute new hair at the Primary Program yesterday. I didn't even know you had a blog until Lelani mentioned it. I'm so glad to have found it.

Lelani said...

very cute!!!!! I saw you standing on those steps, leading the music ... Emi leaned over and said, "I hope she doesn't fall".

Bowman family said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!