Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Save the Day

Wow, we got the funnest package in the mail for Halloween. My parents sent presents, candy, coloring books, crafts, movies...so much fun. We are spoiled rotten! My parents have been sending fun packages since I went away to college. My roommates used to be jealous, and Mark was very excited when the packages started including goodies for him. It is a fun tradition that I want to continue with my kids. Thanks mom and dad, you brightened our day! My kids love seeing the UPS man stop at our house, "he brings fun boxes from Grandpa and Grandma."

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Dear Sue and Steve,

Here is our address:
870 South 400 East
Logan, UT 84332


I'm just saying...

Sherry Leal said...

Oh yes, I remember the packages. :) How fun for the kids to have that now!

Over The Hills said...

What a fun way to say thank you!!! WE JUST WISH YOU WERE NEXT DOOR!!!
We love a miss you!!
Grandma and Grandpa