Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Go Aggies!

Mark and I went to the Texas Tech vs. A&M game. We had so much fun in College Station, it reminded us a lot of Logan.
We couldn't believe how much school spirit everyone had! I felt very out of place wearing yellow, I needed maroon.
It was a really good game until the 4th quarter, Aggies lost. Maybe next year.
I don't know what we were thinking bringing Bailey to a 11 in the afternoon game. It was chilly that morning, but it sure got really hot by game time. We didn't bring sunscreen or anything. Needless to say, I spent most of the game walking the halls by the concessions to keep her out of the sun.
We met some friends from Utah at the game. Burton is an Aggie alumni and they come for a game every year. We had so much fun catching up. Thanks Burton and Steph, see you next year.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun Angie! You and Mark look cute! I always take Max everywhere too and then sometimes get somewhere and realize...umm, I should have left him home :). What are you guys doing for Christmas?

Alison said...

Oh what fun! Going to the game with good ol' Burton. He tells me every year that he is going or went to the game with you guys. I guess I know what to expect next time I see him. :) The game looked like fun. I kind of wish I was dedicated to a team like that. I did see Carlos Boozer from the Utah Jazz at the Harrisville Walmart yesterday. Also, I got a call from Parker today. He told me about his different grandpas and grandmas and told me that Kasidee was playing with Addison. I asked if I could talk to you and he said you were busy. It was so funny. I enjoyed talking to him. Oh, I also told him that I used to babysit him when he was a baby and he said that he didn't remember. What a cutie, I loved it! Any of the kids are welcome to call anytime.

Lelani said...

fun!! Dain and I drove to A&M a couple of weeks ago just to see what it looked like. it's a great campus and town.

Jennifer said...

Umm, so I have been trying to comment on your blog for a few days now and it won't let me! We'll see if this one works.

I just realized that I never called you back while I was in Arizona! Oops. Sorry about that.

Now, those are some cute pictures. And fun to go to a game! We are lame. USU is right there and we don't ever go...

Jennifer said...

It worked!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! It would have been fun to go to a college with a lot of spirit...ISU is not so much taht way!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to go! Everyone seems to love it up there!

Love,
Angie