Thursday, March 18, 2010

3 1/2 months already


I can't believe that she is 3 1/2 months old!!! Time has flown by!
Reilynn has been such a joy in our family. She is quick to smile and coo at anyone who talks to her. She lets Addison, Bailey, Parker, and Kasidee hold her without too much of a fuss. And she is sleeping and getting on a pretty good schedule, which is so nice for me!
Heavenly Father has blessed us with such a sweet little girl, we love you Reilynn!!!
(Thanks Elise for the cute headband, I love it!!! You are so creative!)

3 comments:

Elise said...

You are so welcome. I'm so glad you like it. She is such a doll!

Suzy Q said...

She is a sweety. I think Jared would like to borrow her sometime. ;)

Over The Hills said...

You will have to remind me how to take pictures off so I have a print. So cute!!