Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Friday off and no babysitter...

...turned out to be a fun night. The kids earned a "slumber party" with each other on Friday night. It took them 2 weeks to earn, so they were pretty excited about it.
We pulled out sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, and treats to watch a fun movie.

Even Zoe enjoyed the comfy party.
Then they all got to sleep in the same room on the floor together. (My flash is apparently really bright, these pics look like they are taken in the middle of the day...nope, it is pitch-black in their room.)

2 comments:

candrkoch said...

Hmmm. Looks like you've got some kind of system set up for earning rewards. We need to talk. I've been doing job charts & reading about behavior incentives to get some things going here in my house. I'll call & pick your brain.... :)

Over The Hills said...

I remember a little girl inviting her brothers in for a sleep over on the floor in her room. Godd times!! Love those kids!!