Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Back to School Shopping

 So this picture is really from the 24th of July celebration...but Addison wouldn't let me get a picture of her and I on our back to school shopping date.  Stinker. (So this is what you get girlie.)
 I had a goal of spending more one on one time with the kids, but it is so hard to do.  Life just gets so crazy!  But I had the idea to kill 2 birds with one stone and take them each on a back to school shopping/lunch date.
 They got to pick where to go eat, and then we went and got their first day of school outfit.  It was great!  I think it will be a new tradition. 
 Each day was another date.  So one week later, everyone had their clothes and time with mom. 
I also didn't get a picture of Parker and Wyatt.  Parker was a good brother, and he let Wyatt join us on his date with me.  By the end of the week, Wyatt was done with mom taking off and leaving him behind.  
I have awesome kids.  It was fun to hang out with them!

No comments: