Thursday, October 6, 2016

May

 The elementary school had a daddy daughter dance fundraiser.  The girls were so excited to dress up and go out with their #1 man.
 This is our sweet angel Avery.  We got to spend a few hours with her.
 Teacher Appreciation week at the elementary school.  I was in charge of decor.  "Kitty Ward Teachers R the best"
 Happy Mother's Day to my sweet mom.
I was thoroughly spoiled for Mother's Day!  Mark and the kids made a really yummy dinner.
Mark pulled our kitchen and dining room tables out on the back patio, and set up my Edison lights to have a fun dinner outside.  I LOVED it!
My mom and dad helped us put in plants and a drip system.  Since when do moms and dads give their daughters gifts for Mother's day?  I'm not sure, but I wasn't complaining!



 Pre-camp stake hike for girls camp.
Not the prettiest of hikes, but we got it done.

No comments: