Monday, October 31, 2016

Back to School



 Well, we had a great summer.  I can't believe it is already over.  I think this is the first summer I wasn't ready to see end.  Usually by the end, I am craving structure and schedules, but I was sad to see school starting this time. I had to add this picture because it is so my kids...Parker teasing, Kasidee glaring at him, Addison primping, Bailey taking care of Wyatt, Reilynn laughing at Bailey and Wyatt, and Wyatt being pampered and spoiled. 
 Almost...
 Better...
 As good as I could get. :)
 Parker is starting his second year in middle school.  7th grade!!!  How is that possible?!?!  It was amazing the difference between the confidence level of this year as apposed to last year.  They knew what to expect, and they were good to go.
 Sweet Kasidee.  She wanted me to flat iron her hair this year for the first day.  She is so stinking cute, I can't believe she is so tall!  Parker and Kasidee both keep measuring up to me, waiting to be taller than me...not yet kiddos.  But getting closer!
 Miss sarcastic attitude, but shy all at the same time.  She has a fun sense of humor that is coming out lately.  5th grade, get ready!  Addison is coming!  The oldest kids at the elementary school.  She is in for a fun year!


 Oh boy...3rd grade and thinks she is going into 5th grade.  Bailey is always up for anything and ready to lead the group for fun. 

 What am I going to do without my buddy all day long?!?! She is now in school all day long.  She is doing great and loving it...but I sure miss her.




No comments: