Tuesday, January 5, 2010

family photos

My mom brought her camera that is much more high tech than mine, and we took some family pics. We couldn't get everyone to cooperate, but what could we expect with 5 kids under the age of 6!!! (Does that sound terrifying to anyone else but me?!)



Reilynn didn't get an outside shot, for obvious reasons...it was FREEZING! She is starting to figure out how to be awake and happy, without being fed or a binkie in her mouth. It is so nice!
Parker wanted to act like Spider-man in his picture. So silly!
You can't see it, but I forgot to post about Kasidee's first tooth she lost. She still hasn't spent the dollar that the tooth fairy brought her. She is saving it for something special.
We couldn't get Bailey to stand still long enough for her to pose for a picture...but I thought this one was super cute. She is just trying to pull herself up onto a park bench.
Addison is the peace-maker at our house. She is quick to help with Reilynn, and more than willing to play with Bailey. She is our little helper!

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

SUPER cute family!!! :)

Lelani said...

cute! I'm bummed I didn't get to meet your parents.

Michelle said...

I LOVE the photos! Angie you look amazing! What a beautiful family. Reilyn is adorable as well. I wish we could come for the wedding just to see you guys!

Ashley Ann said...

these are so cute. I love bailey in the first picture. It reminds me of a face i always seem to make.

Marissa said...

cute pics

Bowman Family said...

I love your family photos. They turned out awesome.

Brooke said...

You all look so cute! You have a great family.

workerbee said...

Great pictures! Your kids are adorable! I am sure Grandma had a great time taking the pictures!