Friday, January 29, 2010

Togetherness


I love this picture. It is not very often that I can get all four of them in a picture together. I wish someone would have taken a picture of the spectacle at the park that day. I had 4 kids running around, one in a baby car seat, and a dog on a leash. It was just a normal day for us, but all the looks I was getting from the other parents were pretty funny. No one was brave enough to talk to me about our craziness. Next time, I am going to wear a sign on my neck that says, "Don't worry, I take PROZAC, everything is fine!"

3 comments:

Suzy Q said...

You just need to make you a homely dress and wear keds then no one will pay you a second glance. :)

Amy said...

I think you should definitely wear the sign next time!

Unknown said...

You're hilarious! I would laugh till it hurt if i saw some crazy lady w/ 5 kids and a dog with that sign (not that you're crazy or anything :), or without the sign i'd just stare at you and give you weird looks.