Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here I Come to Save the Day!!!


Last night, I went in to check on the kids before we crashed for the night. I found Parker laying on his stomach with both arms above his head (in a flying position). When I started helping him out of bed (for a quick trip to the potty) he started singing the theme song to Star Wars. I think he was having a dream about flying through the air as a super hero. When I asked him about it this morning, he didn't remember anything. So funny!

3 comments:

clgilbert said...

Thats so funny, I think that it is a Gilbert trait... Cory talks and mumbles in his sleep all the time. :)

Tara said...

That is hilarious! Randy and Kenadi talk in their sleep too. So do I, but no one listens to me. I love to listen to their crazy talk.

heidi_eatschuno said...

where are you living now? I am coming to texas in april.
if you get a minute email me and let me know. heidi_eatschuno@yahoo.com