Friday, January 21, 2011

Do Blondes or Brunettes have more fun?

I'll let you know.
 I have been a blonde all my life, and the hair dresser decided I needed to try being a brunette.
I don't know how much I love it, but I guess we will give it a try for a little while.  Maybe being a brunette could be some fun.

By the way, Parker took these pictures for me.  He is still learning how to hold the camera and push the button at the same time, which is kind of hard for a little hand and a big SLR camera.  He took the first picture and said no mom, do this face...which is what you get in the second picture.  He said, "much better mom."  Cutie patootie. (Parker, not me)

4 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

I didn't even realize that was you in the first picture! CUTE! oh and PS Brunettes do have more fun! (Although I have never actually been a blond.... You'll have to let me know hahah)

Brooke said...

Totally Brunettes!! I think it looks cute.

Suzy Q said...

It looks really good. Did I not notice a date on there? Because it much have just been dark at you house last night cause I didn't notice. But I really like it!

Lelani said...

Oh, cute hair!!!