Saturday, January 22, 2011

Who am I, Mary Poppins?!?!?

 Not an over-sized bag, just medium-sized...
But look at everything that came out:
-wipes
-2 diapers
-2 soft lips, love this stuff
-1 lip gloss, for date nights (that's as fancy as it gets)
-1 tampon, in case
-2 first aid kits, sometimes you just need bandaids
-scissors
-3 binkies
-keys
-cell phone
-wallet
-coupons, do not throw away my 99 cent 44 oz. Sonic drink!
-1 bobby pin
-gum, great for bribing my kids right now
-2 suckers, compliments of CVS pharmacy
-baby food spoon
-48 oz. container baby puffs
-cold and allergy medicine, Reilynn is teething right now
-children's ibuprofen, also for little R
-medicine syringe
-1 crayon, has saved me at many basketball practices
-stake directory
-eucerin, Kas has major dry lips right now
-1 granola bar
-1 protein bar
-1/2 Costco muffin
-1 bag of Multigrain Cheerios
-1 pancake
-water bottle, for doing hair
-1 coloring page from the gym daycare

Are you kidding me.  I tried to clean out my bag, but there wasn't much I could do without.  I guess it's just part of being a mother of 5 under 7...a knot in your shoulder all the time. (:

5 comments:

Karen said...

You need to go with the MY theory...The BIGGER the purse the smaller your butt looks! Boy I love big purses!!

Jody said...

Angie, my purse is far more scary. I smelled a strange odor coming from it the other day. It was a bib with old spit up in it that got lost in the bottomless purse...Yikes.

I loved looking at your blog to catch up. Your family is adorable! And I really like your hair;). But, we blonds always go back to blond.

Marissa said...

wow...that's pretty amazing! I was just thinking today that my diaper bag seemed pretty empty but I can now see my future :)

Suzy Q said...

My favorite is the 1 pancake and only 1/2 a muffin. What happened to the other half? :)

clgilbert said...

you need to go on the show "lets make a deal" You would totally win something!