Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm back Baby!

My doctor prescribed me with some good stuff that is making a world of difference.  It has only been 5 days, I am walking, cleaning, driving.  It took me at least a week and a half last time I hurt my back.  Hurray!
So now to catch up...New Year's Eve
 We were invited to spend the New Year eating yummy food and playing games with friends. 
 Yes, I married the one with his tongue hanging out...by choice too.
 All the little monsters had a good time running around, having pillow fights, and of course...
... playing the Wii.
 It wasn't just the kids having fun with the Wii though, everyone had a turn trying to bust a move with the Party Dance game.
Then I got to go over to another friends house while Mark put our grumpy-I've-had-way-to-much-sugar-and-not-enough-sleep kiddos to bed.  It was the best New Years EVER!  Not to mention, I beat the host at his own X-Box game.  Ok, almost beat, I was only 4 points off.  I had an unfair disadvantage though, I was not in the correct attire.  I smell a rematch in the future!!!(:

4 comments:

Sherry Leal said...

For a minute I thought the girl in the red checkered shirt was Shannon! Glad to hear you're feeling better. :)

Melanie Rossi said...

Jared is ready for a rematch as well! He wanted a rematch the other night, but you were a bit in pain as I remember it. Thanks for the yummy dip!

Lelani said...

I had a sick hubby so it was just Emi and me ... lol glad you're better.

The Marchant's said...

OK- who do I look like? I miss you too! Isn't that dance game the funniest?! That was my workout today...I couldn't bring myself to do anything else! :)
PS. My baby has that same grey shirt- long sleeves!