Monday, August 20, 2012

Built Gilbert Tough

 My parents rented a cabin in Heber, UT for our first family reunion on my side of the family.
 We were only able to stay 3 days and 2 nights, but it was heaven.  I am so blessed to have such a great family.
 My dad...I am such a daddy's girl.  I remember having a rough day at school, I would walk out to the shop, and my dad would always listen to all the stupid things that a pre-teen has to worry and complain about.  He never stopped being a good listener.  Thanks dad, for always being there for me.
 Kasidee (and all the rest of the kiddos) were in heaven.  The deck wrapped around the cabin, and it was the perfect race track...
 "I have died and gone to heaven." 
 And of course, it is not a family gathering unless a couple wrestling matches occur.  Brian has to still try and prove that he can take on anyone and everyone...I think Dustin took him though.  Sorry Bri.
 Cutie girl. 
 We had nightly thoughts from Grandpa, and then family prayer.
 Lots of cards...Hand and Foot, Rook, Mexican Train Domino's (I realize that this isn't a card game, but I had to include it in the list).

 Uncle Dustin torturing poor innocent Bailey.
 Don't worry,
 she got...
EVEN!!!

No comments: