Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cousin Bonding

 There's nothing wrong with a little male competition between cousins...
 I think they both won once, so no harm done.
 We went to this extreme sports place three times.  The kids couldn't get enough.
 Flying off the trapeze and landing in a huge pool of foam.
 Jumping off trampolines into foam.
 Running and flipping as fast as you can down long trampolines.
 Climbing huge rock walls and then falling...
 into large foam pits.
 It is a child's heaven.
 I was so sad that my back was hurt, because I think it could have been an adult heaven too!
 I wanted to try so bad!!  Mark went once, I was sad I wasn't there to witness and take pictures!
It was a fun place for all ages!
 Then Jessie taught the girls some cheers that she was learning on her cheer team...
 "Make that V, dot that I, curve that C-T-O-R-Y..."
 "Shake it to the left, shake it to the right..."
 "Stand up, sit down, fight fight...
 "...FIGHT!"



No comments: