Friday, August 17, 2012

The last of our weeks in Logan.

 I'm not sure when or where the tradition started, or if it is even a tradition really...but the men have taken the kids on a hike almost every time we have been together as a family.  The kids really had a good time.
 The Cache Valley Cruise in.  I'm going to say, it has been better in past years.  The cars weren't as cool, and there weren't as many of them.  But who can resist a bright orange low rider?  Actually my favorite were the big jacked up Broncho's.
 I thinks the kids' favorite part was the root beer.

 The girlies had a slumber party.  Ice cream cones in your pj's...the best!
 I can't remember the name of this place in North Logan, but it had a big indoor playground, an arcade, a bowling alley, and a rollerskating rink.  It brought back so many memories.  I wanted to put on a pair of skates so bad!!!
 Parker, Maryn, and Gordon found another use for the skating rink...



The gang.

No comments: