Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stinkin' Camera!

Being the professional photographer that I am, I noticed that my camera was on the wrong setting and kept it that way on purpose.  I thought the over-exposed beach pictures would be awesome. 
 (I'm so mad!  These could have been really cute pictures...but, as I tell my kiddos, "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit".)
 We packed up the family and headed to Bear Lake.  We drove forever...complaining about where in the world uncle Mike was taking us, and then ate our words...it was awesome!
 Little Max had a really fun time with his squirt gun.  Aunt Jen really liked it! :)
 You can't tell from the pictures, but the water was so clear and really blue.  It was almost being at the ocean.  We even had a soft sandy beach...perfect for... 


...Jackson to impersonate Hasselhoff in his find of the century swimsuit.  Jackson, you crack me up!  
 Then the guys decided the conditions were perfect for a friendly game of beach football.  I was the good supportive wife that caught Mark's touchdown/kneedown (?) on camera.




 My mother-in-law, Judy, and sister-in-law Michelle, had the right idea and brought their chairs into the water to watch the game and all the little kiddos playing.
Kas and Lauren, having fun in the sand.
  I love seeing cousins making fun memories!

No comments: