Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You can't know where you're going until you know where you came from.

 We went to the Willard cemetery to see some of Grandad's ancestors. 
 George Welton Ward was the first Ward family member to join the church and come to America from England.
 He is buried in Willard with his wife and children. 
 It was neat to show the kiddos all the head stones with "Ward" on them, and tell them a little bit about where they come from.
 And of course you can't go to a cemetery without playing a little Bubblegum Bubblegum in a Dish!
 Reilynn refused to move from in front the headstone where is says Ward. 
 Then we attempted again and Parker was squeezing Kasidee's hand too hard.
 "Why do we have to have a stupid family picture anyway?!?"  "Just smile!"

 Reilynn, Lorelai, and Max.
 The dudes.
I hope that we can keep these relationships strong.  My cousins are my best friends, and I hope my kids can have those same friendships!

No comments: