Saturday, August 18, 2012

Elder Dakota

 We made a quick stop in Highland, UT so we could go through the temple with my cousin Cody.  He is off to serve a mission in Mexico...almost.
 He still had a few weeks home before the MTC, but it becomes really real when you go through the temple, 2 years is a long time to be gone.
 We had a celebration dinner at Olive Garden after.  Thanks Uncle Rob.
 Here are some of my family on my mom's side.  I don't get to see them often enough!  My cute Grandma Taylor (my mom's mom), whenever you ask her how she is doing she always answers, "I'm as ornery as ever."  She raised 11 children in a single wide trailer while her husband drove truck to support them, she is the sweetest, least ornery person I know.  Grandma you are amazing!
 My Aunt Karen is more like a sister to me, I can't believe her oldest is going on a mission...that means you are old Karen...he he he.
Two cute grandmas...can you tell they are sisters or what!?!

No comments: