Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Addison found the camera...





I know the last 2 posts have been about Addison, but she is cracking me up lately. She found the camera and figured out how to turn the camera around and take pictures of herself. That has been her theme lately, "I do it myself!"
The other night she was saying the prayer at dinner, and I was trying to help her. This is what it went like...
Mom: "Dear Heavenly Father,"
Addison: "No help me, I do it myself. Dear Heavenly Father. What mom?"
Mom: "Thankful for the food,"
Addison: "No help me, I do it myself. Thankful for the food. What mom?"
We continued like this for the whole prayer. She wants to be so independent, she just doesn't know how yet. Wow, I am having flashes of our future, it is going to be interesting, but we are definitely going to laugh a lot!!!

2 comments:

Lelani said...

an independent child??? maybe Emi is rubbing off on her. SORRY!!!! lol

Suzy Q said...

That is SO Phoenix right now too. I think not having older siblings at home has made them "find" their own voice and their own self. It's awesome!