Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love/Hate Relationship



I have a love/hate relationship with Costco. It seems like every time I go I can't leave without spending at least $100, I have gotten lost trying to find Costco (we are talking over an hour in the car each way), I have had ladies scold me for being a bad mother in Costco (I let one of my kids ride in the big part of the cart), I have forgotten my pin number and they won't take credit cards so I have left a whole basket of food and walked out in Costco, I have had my membership expire and had to stand in line with screaming kids to get a stinkin' picture taken again in Costco...The list goes on and on, and yet...I LOVE COSTCO!!! I can't stay away for more than a month. We make a day trip out of going. My kids can't leave without a hotdog or a slice of pizza, it is tradition. And I refuse to sell out and go to the much closer Sam's Club, sorry if anyone out there is a Sam's fan. We went today, and I love putting away all my fun finds. They have great Christmas kids toys FYI. Fun times.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love Costco too! We don't have one here, and I am NOT impressed with Sams. You are lucky, and I would drive an hour to use it if I could! ( Aren't those dipped ice cream bars soooo good?) I told Randy we need to come visit you... it's still a trip that needs planned.