Saturday, September 20, 2008

We are terrible

This is Mark boarding up the windows. He wanted it to look like he was being blown away by the wind. (:
This is all of our lawn stuff piled into the side of our garage. We still had to fit 2 cars in here. I didn't think it would fit, but Mark is amazing.
Here are all the trees and branches that are piled up everywhere on the sides of the roads. I couldn't believe how many trees came down.

My neighbor took pictures of the tree that came down on our house. When she emails them to me I will add them.
I thought that we took pictures of everything. But when I uploaded the pictures from by camera, I didn't take hardly any. What I was thinking, I don't know. But there are good pictures at this website...


2 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, that is crazy how many trees are down along the roads. we're glad you guys are okay. and i hope this week is nice, boring and semi-normal. don't you?

Unknown said...

You made it through :) I was just talking with your mom at a relief society thing tonight...and thought I'd better get on here and check out the pics. Crazy :) And we think Royal's got wind. No hurricanes yet anyway :)