Friday, September 26, 2008

Queen for the Day

Thank goodness for great Kindergarten teachers!!! Kasidee came home so excited yesturday, she was crowned queen for the day in her class. She got to pick out her favorite color crown, and all the kids in her class drew a picture of her and the teacher put it together in a cute book.
This was one of the cute classmate pictures...
This was Kasidee's narrative about what she likes. I know it is hard to see, but if you look up at the top left corner the kLI is her "I like," there is an "o" on top of an "M" kind of in the middle and that is her "mom." There is also a "dad" in the bottom right corner. I was so amazed at how much she has progressed in the short amount of time she has been in school. I was worried about sending them, but I feel like we did the right thing. They are having fun and learning so much! Kasidee is definitely a queen in my book!

No comments: