Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Festivities

I saw this cute idea on another blog and thought it would be fun to try with my kids. Well, it didn't work out quite as cute as theirs, but they had fun collecting leaves, smashing them, and glue is always a hit...
Parker did a pumpkin...
Kasidee wanted to do a maple leaf...
Addison didn't want to have set guidelines, we called hers the wind...

The final results...

Bailey couldn't join in with the glue, but she had fun on our walk! And she thoroughly enjoyed her treat when we got back.
Fall is my favorite season. I have missed it the most, living in Arizona and now Texas.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute!! You are a fun mom!

A Plane Family Story said...

Your children are so beautiful!! It looks like you are doing great and that life has given you all the you diserve. It was great to see your beautiful smile and to see how well you are doing. Have a wonderful day!!

Lelani said...

I saw you guys walking and picking up stuff. Now I know it was leaves! Fun!

Hey, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEk7V144cck

Pretty funny.

Tilleea said...

looks like your family has been having fun! Halloween costumes were cute and purse is fabulous! And I'm so jealous that you got to go home. Hopefully your dad i doing well.

Over The Hills said...

Looking at pictures of Addison and Bailey and really just getting to hug and squeeze them is so fun. I can't wait to see Parker and Kas. They are all so cute. Grandpa and Grandma just want to jump into the pictures.. We love you all!!!

Yasmine said...

I just caught up on all your posts- you are such a good busy mom! You really look like you're making the most of fall!