Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This day I will marry my Friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, Love!

So my scanner didn't work very well, and our wedding pictures aren't digital...but you get the idea. WE WERE SO YOUNG!!! It is funny to look back and see how much we have grown in the last eight years. We have been through a lot together.
Beauty school, MBA, 10 moves, four children (including twins who were 4 months premature), and here we are in Texas. What I have learned in the last eight years, is that if we are together, we can go through anything.


Mark, thank you for breaking all the rules and asking me out. I love you, and I can't wait for the next 8 years!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! Happy Anniversary! And you are still young by the way :). I hope you have a fun day and do something special.

Jennifer said...

Yaay! Happy Anniversary! And look at Mark with all that luscious flowing hair...

Melanie Rossi said...

Love the bangs Angie! You should totally bring them back! Congrats on the anniversary!

Christensens said...

Those are adorable and you both do look so young! Happy Anniversary!! That's a lot to cover in 8 years!

Lelani said...

Happy anniversary!!!! the pictures are beautiful!!! you two look very happy.

Yasmine said...

Happy Anniversary! Do something romantical and have a great day!

Alison said...

I remember watching your wedding video once and you WERE really young! It is fun to look back. What rules did Markley break asking you out? I don't think I ever heard about how you met. Happy Anniversary!

Angie said...

Dating freshmen and someone in your ward were big no no's. I was a freshman and in Mark's ward. (:

Over The Hills said...

I'm a little late with a comment but a very Happy Anniversary!! It has been a very eventful 8 years! THE BEST IS THE CUTEST GRAND CHILDREN EVER !!! And of coarse my favorite son- in- law ever!You are all so wonderful Love mom