Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hoodies, and Cocoa, and Slippers oh my...

It was actually cold enough to wear sweatshirts and drink hot chocolate. I can't tell you how good it felt on Sunday morning to sit outside in my sweats, slippers and jacket and drink creamy hot chocolate. It actually felt like Fall and it was so nice!
Parker is the biggest cheese-ball lately. He calls everyone "silly-buckos." Kasidee has been learning how to read and write. Her favorite thing to do is to try and make words out of the fridge magnet letters..."kwem" (cream), "sndrwula" (cinderella). So cute! Speaking of "so cute," Addison likes to tell me that I am "so cute," or Bailey is "so cute" after we get ready for the day. She makes me smile all day long! And Bailey is laughing all the time now. It is so fun to see her getting bigger and more aware of the people and things around her.
Markley is his normal crazy self...shorts in the freezing cold. He would rather be cold than comfortable. You would never guess that he grew up in Arizona! We have been married for 8 years on Tuesday and I have enjoyed every minute, even the hard ones. I love you! Thanks for being my everything!



2 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Happy Anniversary tomorrow! WOW! 4 kids in 8 years, that's pretty good numbers. :) Have fun!

Over The Hills said...

Cold!!! Wow! I haven't seen Mark with the shivers in a long time. What a fun change from the very hot that is never ending!!
Happy Anniversary!! What an amazing little family you are in charge of. It is fun to see you work so well together!! mom