Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday Fun...

Saturday was such a good day. We were so productive! We finished lots of projects that have been sitting.

Mark finished fixing the fence that has been down in our backyard since hurricane Ike (I didn't get a pictures, but he did a great job!)
I finished the craft I started on Friday. A group of friends and neighbors got together for some holiday painting fun. I want to do another something for Christmas, if anyone that lives close is interested.
This was a craft that my aunt gave me literally 4 years ago. All I had to do was paint it, and I haven't gotten it done until yesterday. We have hauled it through 2 moves unfinished, which if you know me, you know I am quick to throw away. I'm surprised I held onto it that long. But it is finally done, and I think it turned out cute.
We also got Parker's bed out of the garage and put together. I got a great deal at a yard sale, I love great deals!!! Parker was so excited for his loft bed with "a fort."


4 comments:

Melanie Rossi said...

You always do the cutest crafts!

Over The Hills said...

Parker!! How fun, a fort in your room and you get to sleep in it too!!! Really cute turkey Angie and I'm not thalking about Mark!

Suzy Q said...

Yeah for Arts and Craft Saturdays. Those are the absolute cutest, I love the Turkey.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm really sorry that I didn't make it over there-- such a cute turkey!

Love,
Angie