Monday, November 3, 2008

Friends at last...

Kasidee and Addison have not been the best of friends so far. Parker and Kas have played together, so they didn't need to include Addison. We have been working on it, and finally it has been paying off.
I came upstairs and found this...

They had gotten out all of their animals and dolls and layed them on the blankets with them. They were laying down with their "friends" and having the best time together. I had to capture the moment just to remind myself that they do play together sometimes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute...I can see Blake doing that same thing...although without a little sister, little brother wouldn't last too long either...

Suzy Q said...

It'll happen, don't worry. As Addison gets older they'll play together more. Phoenix is so the same, and I see Sicily bringing up the rear. Aren't they the cutest. Aspen loves playing school with her stuffed animals.

Lelani said...

I just saw your first talk on your mom and dad's blog. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I should pull out old videos of the kids.

Angie said...

How embarrassing is that!