Monday, April 19, 2010

Boys vs. Girls

Addison had one of her good friends over the other day, and this is what I found...
"Let's play soldiers."
"Ok. I get to be the mom."
"I am going to get you, you better run."
"Son, be careful, you are going to hurt yourself."

"Here comes the big monsters, KILL 'EM!!!"
"Or, we could jump on their backs and fly around."

"Don't worry ma'am, you are perfectly safe. I killed everything."

"I'll kiss everything all better, I won't let the big bad soldier hurt you again."


3 comments:

Suzy Q said...

That is hilarious!! Was that your commentary, or theirs?

Brooke said...

I'm glad they could figure out how to play together! They are so cute together.

Over The Hills said...

The cutest pictures ever!! We love our kids. Can't wait to hold and squeeze. Thank you Mark for sharing them. Grandpa & Grandma